The expectations of the civil society and local communities have evolved considerably in recent years and have become increasingly sensitive to the ethical/social behaviour of companies.
For this reason, our dyeing group has taken steps to undertake a socially responsible organisational/management path to interface with its employees and with its customers, suppliers and partners, with other companies, with public institutions, with the community in which it operates and the environment in which we live.
For this purpose, a Sustainability Committee has been set up to deal with all the issues that refers to the concept of sustainability: ethical behaviour towards stakeholders, traceability, process and product certification, quality, health and safety of employees, and reduction of the environmental impact.
Aiming at a complete transparency, the results achieved in these areas and the objectives that we set are explicated and measured in a corporate dashboard available to our employees, customers and suppliers who wish to view it. This is constantly updated to show us where we are and where we are going, thanks to the use of objective and measurable indicators.
The Committee meets regularly to assess and update the situation and benefits from the different company figures who make up the Committee and who deal with the various issues.
In order to highlight some of the main points, below some of the interventions carried out:
- SERI.CO, GOTS, GRS, OEKOTEX 100 CLASS1 CERTIFICATION
- WASTE MANAGEMENT AND GOOD ENERGY PRACTICES (AD HOC TRAINING COURSES FOR OUR STAFF)
- Adoption of a corporate code of conduct
- Availability to audit activities by our customers, who are increasingly attentive to sharing best practices in terms of environmental and social sustainability;
- Continuous updating and selection of chemicals that comply with the most restrictive standards;
- Construction of photovoltaic systems
- Investment in the latest generation of high-efficiency/low-emission steam generators;
- In-house laboratory permanently engaged in the research of improved processes from the point of view of energy/water/polluting impact
- Heat exchangers for heat recovery from high-temperature wastewater discharges
- LED lights in every department
- Sensors of presence for automatic regulation of lighting on/off
- Hot insulation of hydraulic circuits